Yes, Results-Land. That magical place where field work is finished, data entered, analyses completed and results compressed into bite-sized factoid chunks. You want results? I’ve got them. But you’re going to have to wait, because I’m not posting them quite yet.
For this here introductory post, I’ll explain how future “result” posts will look:
- Introduction to the problem/question that led to the analysis that led to the result
- Digestible explanation of analysis conducted, including assumptions
- Darkest-before-the-dawn moments
- A figure or two with arrows, circles, squares or explosions as needed for emphasis
- Pictures of animals (mandatory)
- Conclusion and the “well, what does all this mean?” blurb
Sound good? Great. GET HYPE!